The new generation of RFID readers is ideal for Industrial Tracking & Tracing applications, Logistics-based material flow solutions or Smart City-based solutions, such as intelligent parking or car sharing solutions to allow customers to access these services easily and seamlessly.
You can find out which Kathrein reader is the right one for your application in the Reader Selection Guide.
Portfolio flexibility - the right connection for every application - Text contribution see below
Always the right connection and that with a great safety aspect
Kathrein Solutions offers partners and their end customers a flexible RFID portfolio with the highest investment protection due to continuous, future-oriented development. Benefit from Kathrein Solutions innovations and set trends in your industry.
You are planning your project - Kathrein Solutions offers the suitable RFID reader interface.
Kathrein Solutions Portfolio flexibility:
- Large interface selection (Ethernet, WLAN, Bluetooth, 4G...)
- Lowest installation cost per RFID reading point
- Uncomplicated RFID installation
- Security for critical infrastructure
The Kathrein Solutions difference:
Flexible choice of interface:
- Ethernet Interface
- Integrated IP switch for Reader Cluster or IP-based sensors
- WLAN /WIFI
- 4G cellular modem
Low installation costs:
- POE = Power over Ethernet, no separate power supply installations
- Wide range DC power supply 10 - 30 volts, use of existing power supplies
- Easy use or extension of existing infrastructure like network or power supply
Indoor and outdoor installable:
- The Kathrein RFID reader portfolio has the highest IP protection classes on the market and can be installed in almost any environment
- IP-tight supply center (voltage, network, sensors) via Kathrein Connection-Box
Security for critical infrastructures:
- Secured for use in critical infrastructures
- Configurable hardening measures for defense against attacks