RTLS Infrastructure App
The RTLS Infrastructure app is the binding link between the physical AutoID devices and the business logic of the backend system.
RTLS Infrastructure App is able to handle any kind of AutoID event and is mapping physical raw data into logical locations. Load, calibrate and organize zones with the visual location editor.
RTLS Infrastructure key features are:
- Creates any location hierarchy using location, range and zone elements
- Visual objects in geo-based and layout-based maps
- Visual location editor for loading and calibrating maps, drawing and moving zones
- Defines the tolerance of the zone limits and the geo-fencing to prevent an unwanted change of zone
- Deals with the localization events of active RTLS systems and passive RFID solutions
- Defines fixed reading points as positioning marks and gate movements (RFID)
- Forwards logical localization events as business events to other apps or backend systems