Internet of Things (IoT)
Investment for a Successful Future!
For many companies, the Internet of Things is no longer just an option. It has become a necessity. The efficient exchange of data between devices and machines is crucial for them if they want to remain successful in their markets in the future.
The IoT can accelerate work steps, prevent errors and failures in production processes and reduce costs. Numerous areas of application are possible:
- IoT supports companies in just-in-time production which often drastically reduces storage costs for production materials.
- With the help of IoT, data exchange between devices can identify and eliminate weak points in production at an early stage before major repairs become necessary.
- IoT can support smart cities in routing traffic intelligently, for example, by means of smart traffic light systems.
- In logistics, IoT technology can simplify the identification of containers and container contents.
- With the help of IoT, access to company premises and keyless access to vehicles can be managed.
These are just a few of the areas of application for IoT. Get to know the Internet of Things solutions from KATHREIN Solutions now. We implement IoT systems for companies from a wide range of industries as well as local authorities and other organisations. Discover the advantages of IoT solutions from KATHREIN Solutions.
Connected with Numerous Advantages: The Internet of Things
Among the most popular devices available in the IoT today are smart watches and fitness trackers. They monitor important body functions or sports activities and record data. Such wearables are useful. However, they are probably not the IoT applications with the greatest impact on modern society. At least as important are in-house IoT solutions in the B2B sector and the use of the Internet of Things by federal states and municipalities for transport infrastructure.
The Internet of Things is more than just an innovation. It is revolutionising the way of doing business, production processes and mobility solutions in smart cities. For companies and local authorities, the Internet of Things is the ticket to a future that at some point promises success almost exclusively for those organizations working with IoT solutions. Secure one of these advantages! We at KATHREIN Solutions will be glad to support you.
IoT Hardware for All Applications
KATHREIN Solutions offers you RFID-based hardware which can be used to implement numerous IoT solutions. "RFID" is an abbreviation for "Radio-Frequency Identification" and stands for a contactless data exchange between senders and receivers. Depending on the IoT technology used, the distance between the communicating devices can range from a few centimetres to several meters. At KATHREIN Solutions, you can obtain high-end devices for industries and sectors, such as logistics, Industry 4.0, retail and vehicle identification. For outdoor use in wind and weather, the hardware is robust and excellently protected against moisture and dust. IoT hardware from KATHREIN Solutions defies wind and weather and functions with the highest reliability even under difficult conditions.
The Heart of IoT: Our Software
IoT hardware from KATHREIN Solutions is complemented by the IoT software suite CrossTalk. It is one of the most advanced programmes for the management and configuration of AutoID and IoT devices and can serve as the central unit of your Internet-of-Things system. CrossTalk collects, processes and distributes the data sent by IoT devices. The software enables convenient, easy device integration and is highly scalable. You invest in a system that adapts to every change in your business and is, therefore, suitable for every new challenge.
KATHREIN Solutions: We are IoT Experts!
KATHREIN Solutions is one of the leading international companies in the AutoID and IoT sectors. Our expert teams plan, install and maintain individual Internet of Things systems for customers from a wide range of industries and business sectors. The spectrum ranges from small solutions to highly complex systems. Among other things, we have
- planned and installed an IoT system for vehicle identification on roads in Egypt,
- realised automatic access control for company premises,
- set up a system for an automotive supplier for efficient monitoring of the production process,
- and installed technology in stores of a fashion retail company to optimise the availability of goods and checkout processes.
These are just a few of many examples where KATHREIN Solutions has supported customers in developing Internet-of-Things solutions. Find out about other interesting possibilities in our case studies or contact us directly to set up a meeting in person.
We look forward to hearing more about what you need.