Dear customers and partners,
we have great news, we are switching to a new ticket system with immediate effect. To create a ticket you only need to send us an e-mail to the following address:
Regardless of whether your questions relate to our hardware or software applications,
they will be forwarded to the appropriate specialist in our support team, who will
promptly deal with your enquiry.
We have made the conscious decision to switch to this new system, because with a state-of-the-art ticket system we can offer you we can offer you comprehensive added value:
- Simple creation of a ticket by e-mail and subsequent confirmation of receipt
- High availability during working hours through our central support mailbox
- Uniform incoming inspection and content-oriented distribution to the appropriate expert
- Continuous and automated tracking of your tickets, so that nothing is left undone
- Complete documentation of all actions within the ticket via mail history
PLEASE NOTE: Current tickets will not be transferred from the old ticketing system to the new system. To process open tickets you can access the old ticketing system via the following link until January 9, 2023. New tickets will no longer be processed in the old system, only in the new one.
We are looking forward to a continued good cooperation. Please feel free to give us direct feedback on the handling of the new ticketing system.